Beat the blues with this goats cheese and roasted beetroot terrine.
Perfect picnic food for sitting in sand dunes or sunny fields, whilst making plans for brighter horizons…
Layered with slices of Organic Sister Sarah Goats Cheese from the Award winning High Weald dairy based in West Sussex – anything you can get your hands on from this dairy is delicious!
- 500g Beetroots
- 300- 400g Good quality Goats Cheese
- Roast your beets the day before, 45 mins @ 200oc with a glug of oil, peel an allow to cool in the fridge.
- Using a mandolin, slice the beetroot.
- Line a loaf tin with cling film and sprinkle a little lemon &oil in the base.
- Layer with sliced goats cheese and beetroots, you can also place herbs in between I like using chives.
- Press down, compacting the layers, cover the top with cling film and use something to weight it down.
- Refrigerate for approx 3 hrs.
- Slice & serve