Roasted Chickpeas are the best(and easiest) midweek snack you can knock up in no time! I have nothing more to say other than: try them – you won’t be disappointed!
Author: Kaylie Kist
Recipe type: Vegan
- 400g Chickpeas
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Spices of choice!
- Pre heat the oven to 200c
- Place a few slugs of olive oil in a baking tray and place in the oven to warm
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas
- Lay on Kitchen towel & pat dry
- Remove the baking tray from the oven and carefully place the chickpeas in the tin.
- Roll them around to ensure they are coated in oil
- Place them back in the oven for 20 mins
- Take them out and sprinkle over the spices/ seasonings of choice - be adventurous!!
- Please do not put the spices in earlier as they have a tendency to burn and will taste bitter.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- You can give them a final twist of Salt & Pepper if you so desire!